Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eat, Sleep and...

One of my favorite things in life is to find fun gifts for my best friend. With her, I know that the sky’s pretty much the limit with regards to ridiculousness. I don’t have to worry about taming it down or even with the gift making sense. I can just go with whatever my mood is and she gets it.

While I was visiting her last month for some of her wedding festivities, someone saw a gift I gave her a few years ago before she graduated from dental school. It kind of took them by surprise and it gave us all a laugh when we realized what she had seen. Apparently it’s made for some pretty hysterical conversations, particularly with her Bible Study crowd!

I knew that my bff spent a ton of time studying while in dental school (thank goodness, right? That means your dentist DOES know what they’re doing!). It seemed like she needed more hours in the days and more days in the week. At one point I decided she needed something lighthearted and fun to lift the ‘ol dental spirits.

I found a mug (she needed caffeine boosts, right?).

I found a mug from CafePress – (If you’ve been there you’re starting to see where this might go).

This said mug had three figures on it.

Eat.

Sleep. Dentistry.

All together now:

C’mon, you have to admit, that last little drawing is a bit…fun. But totally honest and innocent at the same time!

My bestest was thrilled!


No comments:

Post a Comment