Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I spy...

Gifting for the ultimate action lover?
Do they mountain bike? Rock climb? Ski? Snowboard? Anything?
Then I think they might just love this gift.
Last year, my brother-in-law’s girlfriend and I were trying to come up with a final “big” gift for our significant others. They tend to like the same things so we figured if we could come up with something between the two of us, we’d be golden.
While walking around REI (are you seeing a trend in this family? If you haven’t been exposed to REI and buy gifts for an outdoorsy person, it will save you tons of time trying to shop!) we came across…


Helmet cams! It’s more than just a helmet cam though – you can attach it to a bike or anywhere else you can find to stick it.
The one above is $99.95 at REI and now that I look at it, has a terrible rating. Hmmm…anyway, it’s still a good idea and there are good ones out there. Just something to consider!

No comments:

Post a Comment