Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck

I’m kind of the self-proclaimed queen of random. You’ll never catch me giving my father a tie for Father’s Day (although I’m pretty sure I have in the past…but no more!). With giving gifts comes the potential for that element of surprise. I LOVE that look on people’s faces when they open a gift to find something they didn’t even know existed!
I found one of those gifts for my father in law this year for Christmas. My husband vetoed it, saying it was just “clutter” (*gasp* how dare he??). But I still think it’s pretty awesome.
What is it?
My husband, father in law and brother in law all love the Three Stooges. (Ohhhh the jokes I could insert here).

Life sized Three Stooges cut outs! (Amazon)
If you don’t like this scene, there’s multiple ones on there, just pick the episode you want!
I  thought about getting them Three Stooges masks too but maybe that’ll wait for another day…

No comments:

Post a Comment