Thursday, January 19, 2012

Keepin' it Kool.

It seems like every year I tend to get hubby one "big" gift for Christmas and a couple of smaller gifts. Sometimes they're something he's mentioned over the past year but never got around to getting (rare!). Sometimes they're something someone else mentioned and he seemed interested in. This year's "big" gift was none of the above. I don't even remember how I came across it, but I think it stemmed from when I was considering giving him this:

A remote controlled cooler! But then I decided that maybe I need to encourage getting away from the college-type gifts. At the time, we were talking about buying a house. This house had an AMAZING three-tiered back deck and we were just dreaming about all the awesome parties we would have. In anticipation of that, I bought hubby:

I got him the larger one and it was definitely a good surprise on Christmas morning. The smaller one is 57 quarts and the larger one is 87 quarts (holds 72 12oz cans with 20lbs of ice to give you a base). It's rustic, it's useful and it's much nicer to look at then the plastic ones!

I bought it on Amazon for around $150 I think but it's currently unavailable. You can find them on the world wide web though!

No comments:

Post a Comment