Monday, January 23, 2012

Fore!

My hubby is a big golfer. He will take any opportunity to brush up on his golf swing or get out on the golf course. He’s also extremely organized. Everything in his life has to be properly put away and in its’ place. Kind of a contrast from me – don’t get me wrong, when it comes to my work life and my school life (and gift giving) I’m rather OCD. Think I’m kidding? I had a phone interview for a new job last week and they asked how I stayed organized with tasks. I used my color-coded Christmas presents spreadsheet as an example. The HR representative laughed and told me I was borderline OCD.
Anyways, when I came across a golf organizer for your trunk, I thought that sounded like a great fit for my husband. It gave room for extra shoes, clothes, balls, etc. Anything you can think of, all stored away in one handy little place. The problem is, when I went to order it, there were horrible reviews on the quality of the product. So I kept looking. I finally came across a Nike Golf trunk organizer. It’s more expensive than the other brand I looked at, but I figured that a Nike Golf came with a certain reputation.

Then, just for fun, I got him a pair of these Golf Ball Finder Glasses! You can get these just about anywhere, even Bed Bath & Beyond. The reviews weren’t outstanding with this either, but for the price (less than $15), you can’t expect too much. The bottom line was, people found more balls than they lost. For $15 I figure if he just finds 15 balls a year we’re probably in the clear. If nothing else, it is pretty fun to sit and watch the wildlife with those glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment