Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Amazon

I've mentioned before that I love Amazon for buying gifts. There's just so much selection, so much randomness and so much STUFF! Now they've gone and made it even better.

Now I can make gift lists for anyone I buy gifts for - all the better to remember what I meant to buy them!

One thing I love about Amazon is it keeps track of all your previous purchases. Now, they let you go back through those purchases and make lists based on that. The two-person bicycle ornament? That was for Cinnamon. The book on how to tie your shoes in crazy ways? That was Beth! Based on these previous orders and any other items you add to that person - Amazon will then recommend other gifts! I don't always agree, but it's really nice to just surf around sometimes, find a gift that would be *perfect* for _____. All I have to do is just click and it's saved until birthday/anniversary/Christmas!

Gift giving just became a whole lot easier.

PS. Even if you don't want to actually buy from Amazon, it could be helpful to set up the account anyway. You can always buy the stuff from another company - although in my experience, Amazon typically is the cheapest!

No comments:

Post a Comment